- a researcher at the Health Ethics and Policy Lab at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ) in Zurich.
- a former Visiting Research Scholar at the Science, Technology, and Society (STS) Program at Tufts University (2017/18).
- a former International Visitor of the Department of Science & Technology Studies (S&TS) at Cornell(2016/17).
- a PhD candidate at the University of Lausanne, affiliated with the Laboratory of Digital Cultures and DH (LADHUL) and the Sciences and Technologies Studies Laboratory (STSLab).
- a holder of a bilingual M.A. degree (French/German) following studies in Sociology, IT/Information Management and Economics at Fribourg University (Switzerland).
- an enthusiastic but mildly talented piano player.
And much more.
- discovered Digital Humanities thanks to a research project at EPFL.
- managed an inter-institutional, interdisciplinary research project about algorithms.
- volunteered as college newspaper editor in chief and as a student representative in various university organs.
- traveled by myself from Istanbul to Phnom Phen.
- managed my own company.
- worked many years in the film industry.
And much more.
This is my personal (albeit professional) page. If you are interested in my academic affiliation, please visit my ETH profile page.
➤ Professional affiliation
Department of Health Sciences and Technology
Health Ethics & Policy Lab
➤ current Professional address
AMA F 13
Auf der Mauer 17